Our mission is to give professionals and executives in sales, marketing, and business development the ability to create a professional point of presence on the digital platform in order to become a “power brand” over time.
In this spirit we have developed a community standard and policies as outlined below that we hope you will take seriously as it is created with your best interest at heart.
This agreement was written in English (US). To the extent any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version controls.
Date of Last Revision: January 30, 2016
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the AOIconnect principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with aioconnect, as well as aioconnect brands, products and services, which we call the “aioconnect Services” or “Services”. By using or accessing the aioconnect Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how AOIconnect works.
Because AOIconnect provides a wide range of Services, we may ask you to review and accept supplemental terms that apply to your interaction with a specific app, product, or service. To the extent those supplemental terms conflict with this SRR, the supplemental terms associated with the app, product, or service govern with respect to your use of such app, product or service to the extent of the conflict.
Your privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use aioconnect to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information.
2. Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on aioconnect, and you can control how it is shared through your settings on aioconnect. In addition:
1. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy setting: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with aioconnect (IP License). This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
2. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
3. When you use an application, the application may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information.
4. When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of aioconnect, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name, your e-Office on aioconnect and profile picture).
5. We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about aioconnect, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We do our best to keep aioconnect safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep aioconnect safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
1. You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on aioconnect.
2. You will not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access aioconnect, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
3. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on aioconnect.
4. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
5. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
6. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user.
7. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
8. You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions.
9. You will not use your AOIconnect account to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
10. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of aioconnect, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other aioconnect functionality.
11. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Statement or our policies.
4. Registration and Account Security
AOIconnect users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on aioconnect, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
4. You will not use aioconnect if you are under the age of 18.
5. You will not use aioconnect if you are a convicted sex offender.
6. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
7. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
8. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
9. If you select a username or similar identifier for your account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
5. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
1. You will not post content or take any action on aioconnect that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
2. We can remove any content or information you post on aioconnect if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
3. If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
4. If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
5. You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted with our prior written permission.
7. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on aioconnect.
If you make a payment on aioconnect, you agree to our Payments Terms unless it is stated that other terms apply.
If you violate the letter or spirit of this Statement, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for us, we can stop providing all or part of aioconnect to you. We will notify you by email or at the next time you attempt to access your account. You may also delete your account or disable your application at any time.
All transactions carried out between aioconnect members who post products and services on their aio and others, be they from within the aioconnect community or non-members are solely responsible for the transaction, and therefore, aioconnect bears no responsibility or can be held liable for any disputes between the parties.